HOT BREW TEA
Place 2 teabags in travel cup. Fill with boiling water. Leave teabags in to steep or remove after 5 min if a weaker brew is preferred. Enjoy as is or with milk, sugar or honey. Best enjoyed at 60° C.
Important notice: Take care while working with boiling water. The tea stays hot for a long time. Please ensure tea has cooled down sufficiently before drinking. Take care not to serve tea too hot for children.
HOT BREW ICE TEA
Hot brewed tea chilled makes a delicious ice tea. Use 2-3 teabags for a stronger brew and enjoy as is. Add honey or fruit juice if a sweeter ice tea is preferred.
COLD BREW TEA
Simply use 3-4 teabags & replace hot water with cold water. Enjoy as is or sweeten as above. Look out for these Carmién teas that make great Cold Brew teas:
- KIDDIES: Very Berry, Banana Choc, Sleepy Time, Organic Rooibos
- TEATOX: Energise
- FLAVOURS: Earl Grey (&Refresh, using 2 teabags each)
- WELLNESS: Refresh (&Very Berry, using 1 Refresh and 2 Very Berry teabags), Rescue
- PYRAMID: Floral Berry, Creamy Mint, Turkish Delight, Orange Camomile, Tropical Burst, Citrus Chai
Our goodness seals promise our workforce and our customers, earth-friendly, safe farming methods and a commitment to their well-being and health.
- All Carmién square pillow teabags are compostable.
- All pyramid teabags are made of PLA compostable material.
- All our glass jars and travel cups are recyclable and/or BPA free.
- All our outer packaging (recyclable) is now FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which is in line with our policy to practice safe farming methods. This means that for every tree used to provide paper, a new one will be planted.
- In addition, our printing inks comply with environmental protection and consist of materials that are derived from renewable raw materials.
- Our glues used are non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state) and suitable for indirect food contact.