HOT BREW TEA
Use 1 teabag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup, or teapot. Steep 5-10 min or to taste. Enjoy with or without milk, honey/sugar or slice of lemon.
Best enjoyed at 60° C. Hot brewed tea chilled, with ice, makes a delicious ice tea.
Important notice: Take care while working with boiling water.
COLD BREW TEA
Use 2 teabags for every 250ml cold water using a jug, water bottle or travel cup. Steep for 10 min. Leave teabags in. Refrigerate and use within 24 hours
Optional serving suggestions: Add fruit juice or honey/sugar if a sweeter ice tea is preferred. Garnish with mint and/or a slice of fresh lemon.
Our goodness seals promise our workforce and our customers, earth-friendly, safe farming methods and a commitment to their well-being and health.
- All Carmién square pillow teabags are compostable.
- All pyramid teabags are made of PLA compostable material.
- All our glass jars and travel cups are recyclable and/or PBA free.
- All our outer packaging (recyclable) is now FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which is in line with our policy to practice safe farming methods. This means that for every tree used to provide paper, a new one will be planted.
- In addition, our printing inks comply with environmental protection and consist of materials that are derived from renewable raw materials.
- Our glues used are non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state) and suitable for indirect food contact.