Hot Tea: Place 3 teabags in a teapot with 800ml boiling water (for a single 250ml serving use 1 teabag). Steep 5-10min. Allow tea to cool. For optimal results, preferably consume without milk, sugar or honey. Best enjoyed at 60°C.
Important notice: Take care while working with boiling water.
Ice Tea: Hot brewed tea chilled makes a delicious ice tea.
Our goodness seals promise our workforce and our customers, earth-friendly, safe farming methods and a commitment to their well-being and health.
- All Carmién square pillow teabags are compostable.
- All pyramid teabags are made of PLA compostable material.
- All our glass jars and travel cups are recyclable and/or BPA free.
- All our outer packaging (recyclable) is now FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which is in line with our policy to practice safe farming methods. This means that for every tree used to provide paper, a new one will be planted.
- In addition, our printing inks comply with environmental protection and consist of materials that are derived from renewable raw materials.
- Our glues used are non-toxic, non-flammable (wet state) and suitable for indirect food contact.